Tuesday 16 August 2016

Room 4's Post on Tuesday, 16 August 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Amy has written a amazing story about going to her friends house in Auckland . and this is what she wrote. I'm pretty shore Dilan Jamie and calam are coming over tonight. Vinnie said out loud to me while we we're practicing on our unicycles that we got from a box of junk by the side of the road on owairaka park "don't be silly" I said, WERE already here, 5 people is enough I wish Kyle wasn't here though. I whispered to vinnie because Kyle was about one meter away from us. Just as vinnie fell off his unicycle ding dong dingaling the door bell rang "told ya " said vinnie " I walked to the Door with my head down as if it had got knocked down by a bolder my checks were pink. I opened the door slowly IT WAS VINNIES DADDY!!! " HA! "πŸ˜„ I yelled out loud " see" about three minutes later while vinnie was winning a game of snap against me ding dong dingaling l opened the door expecting the pizza guy but it was Dilan Jamie and calam " ok" "I regret saying that they weren't coming "πŸš—in the rumpis room we watched a movie called the peanuts movie I have already watched it but it was a good movie so I watched it. The next day we went back to touronga.πŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ˜ƒ

1 comment:

Room 20 Kids said...

I wonder how long it took you to write that Amy?

Brendon Room20